Black Hills Barn in Autumn Western Scarf
This variant is currently sold out
Fluid and beautiful draped western scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go. This beautiful barn art scarf in gold, red, forest green and yellow colors is no exception. Artwork and design by Wyoming Photographer Amanda Smith.
• Made from 100% polychiffon silk-like, crepe matte and satin charmeuse fabrics
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 70% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water, dries fast so hang to dry or tumble dry no heat, iron (if needed) on synthetic setting.